If you’re in search for a mid-drive bike that produces pure silence yet mind blowing power then The Rebel Step Thru is the bike for you. Whether your hunting, bird watching, or trail riding in the field noise matters, and so does power. This bike gives you both!
The Rebel Step Thru uses the Bafang BBSHD mid-drive motor. It is Bafang’s quietest high torque motor made- significantly quieter than the Bafang Ultra Drive M600. This motor provides the rider with unparalleled throttle response as well. If you ride using throttle more than pedal assist, this motor is better suited for you. The BBSHD is a beast of motor that produces a massive 160NM of torque and 1500 Peak Wattage Output. Another great feature of the Rebel is the ability to adjust the motor according to any E-Bike Classification you prefer. You can easily comply with all 3 classifications of E-Bike laws.
To handle all this power Rambo’s industry leading strong frame, was custom designed to support the 48V LG 21ah long range battery, providing with up to 65 miles of range on a single charge (See range chart below for more information). This feature benefits every rider with the luxury of Extreme Long-Range performance. The Rebel allows the rider to use throttle power only for greater control and flexibility, power assist mode, or remove the throttle altogether if local laws require this. Not all E-Bike battery brands are created equal. So don’t take the chance of using an off-brand battery.
The Rebel Step Thru features a sturdy high quality 6061 aluminum frame that can withstand the rigors of off-road riding. The frame is designed to be both lightweight and durable, making it easy to maneuver on rough terrain while providing plenty of stability and support. The industry leading 4.8 inch-wide tires provide maximum traction on loose dirt, sand, and snow. This makes the bike well-suited for extreme off-road adventure, as well as for commuting in areas with rough terrain or inclement weather.
The Rebel Step Thru comes equipped with a high-end SRAM NX PG-1130 11-42 providing 11 speeds of mind blowing power with the strength to take a beating climbing the gnarly terrain! This gearing setup boasts an amazing 420% gear range. There is a large difference in climbing power using a 11-speed mid-drive powered bike vs using a 11-speed powered with a hub motor.
- Motor: Bafang BBSHD Ultra Quiet Mid Drive with integrated speed sensor
- Performance: Peak Rating 1500W, 160nm of Torque, nominal power of 1000W
- Battery: 48v 21ah 1008H with LG branded cells
- Range: Up to 65 Miles
- Speed: Up to 35mph
- Display: Full Color & Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display. 4”x2.5”
- Front Brake: Extreme Duty 203mm 4 Piston Hydraulic Tektro with integrated electric safety cutoff and special noise reduction pad.
- Rear Brake: Extreme Duty 180mm 4 Piston Hydraulic Tektro with integrated electric safety cutoff and special noise reduction pad.
- Suspension: GT MRK 860 air Inverted fork with a massive 150mm of travel for offroad support.
- Tires: Rugged Terrain Capable Maxxis Minion FBF/FBR 26” x 4.8” with extra deep tread for extreme terrain and traction.
- Frame: High Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Throttle: Removable Right Thumb Throttle
- Gear System: SRAM High-End NX 11 Speed with 420% Range
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rim: Extreme Strength Double Wall Aluminum Alloy to prevent rim damage during offroad and rough trail terrain
- Chain: Extreme Performance X11E Turbo
- Weight: 64lbs with battery removed. Battery weight 11lbs.
- Model: Rebel 1000 XPC (TrueTimber Viper Western), 1000 XPU (TrueTimber Viper Urban), XP-BGY (Black & Grey)