Gear shouldn’t show up in landfills so we designed long-lasting bibs that won’t. Because mud is the main cause of zipper failure, the bibs’ venting side zippers have protective flaps and end at the knee where they’re replaced by snaps down to the cuffs.
We also worked alongside Gore to create a waterproof/breathable fabric that mimic the color and UV reflection profile of snow goose feathers so you’re not seen as a threat in the field. The most comfortable whites you can buy, they feature a front-adjustable
no-buckle suspension that allows adjustment without hampering the shouldering of your shotgun.
• Tough, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX 3-layer laminate with 75D polyester face and durable water repellent finish
• Fabric color conceals by mimicking the color and UV reflection profile of snow goose feathers
• Designed with minimal features to limit failure points
• Full-length two-way offset YKK® zippers allow easy on/off, accessing pockets underneath the bib and relief in the field
• Zipper flaps with Velcro tabs start at the knee to protect from mud, maximizing durability
• Four lower leg snaps reduce bulk and prevent mud-causing zipper failure at cuffs
• Articulated fit with room for layers
• Front-adjustable no-buckle suspension allows adjustment without hampering the shouldering of your shotgun
• Webbing loop on back for hanging/drying