Introducing the Rambo Megatron 2.0! In 2019, Rambo built the first AWD E-Bike before the world even knew it was possible. Now, 4 years later we are still improving, refining, and increasing performance on the AWD category because of the overwhelming popularity. This bike has the HIGHEST amp hour battery in the E-Bike industry and is an absolute climbing beast. If your mission brings you into mud, steep terrain, or needing pulling power, look no further than the Megatron 2.0!
The Megatron 2.0 is built around a specially engineered AWD drive system. The AWD drive system is capable of on-the-fly switching between Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive, or All Wheel Drive. The dual Bafang motors create unstoppable power and combine to produce a massive 190NM of torque and 2400 Peak Wattage Output! Can you say POWER!!!! You would never buy a truck without AWD, why would your E-Bike be any different? Another great feature of the Megatron 2.0 is the ability to adjust the motor according to your E-Bike Classification you prefer. Easily change between all 3 classifications of eBike laws. Don’t be fooled by other E-Bike companies using inferior motors to keep their price down. Many claim to use1000W motors but only provide 55 N.m. of Torque. Torque equals Climbing Power, not wattage! Some motors are unnecessarily loud while some are whisper quiet. Some of the most expensive bikes sold have loud motors. Make sure you buy a bike that has a motor that aligns with your mission. Learn about the different types of motors and the pros and cons of each.
Part of the benefit of using the AWD on the fly technology is the benefit of reliability. Break a chain in the back country? No problem, switch to Front Wheel Drive and pull your way out of there. The system also doesn’t use a derailleur, so if you are riding in tall grass, rugged trails, or around other debris there is no concern of a derailleur getting ripped off.
To handle all this power the Megatron 2.0 comes standard with dual 48V LG batteries for a total of 37ah. This long-range battery gives you up to 80 miles of range! (See range chart below for more information). No other E-Bike company comes close! Not all eBike battery brands are created equal. Don’t take the chance of using an off-brand battery.
Every aspect of the Megatron 2.0 was built around the making of an extremely reliable bike, with industry leading traction and power. This bike truly has no limitations and if you’re in steep and rugged terrain that needs reliability this bike is a game changer. The Rambo design team closely studied every component put into the bike from the bottom up. Test ride your future Rambo Megatron 2.0 today for a ride that will not disappoint!SPECIFICATIONS:
- Motor: : Dual Bafang Motors G062/G060, capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of eBike laws. Switch between power settings as needed.
- Performance: Peak Rating 2400W, 190nm of Torque, nominal power of 1500W
- Battery: Dual 48v 37ah 1776WH with LG branded cells
- Range: Up to 80 Miles! See range explained below
- Speed: Up to 35mph
- Display: Full Color & Fully Integrated AWD Digital Waterproof LCD Display. 4”x2.5”
- Front Brake: Tektro Durado Hydraulic 4 piston 203mm pads and integrated electric safety cutoff
- Rear Brake: Tektro Durado Hydraulic 4 piston 180mm pads and integrated electric safety cutoff
- Suspension: Fully Adjustable air suspension with a massive 120mm of travel for offroad support and custom made to handle the extra power.
- Tires: All Terrain Capable Kenda 26”x 4.8”, Tire with Anti Puncture Technology
- Frame: High Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Throttle: Removable Right Thumb Throttle
- Gear System: AWD System with Dual Chain Pivot Tensioner
- Load Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rim: Extreme Strength Double Wall Aluminum Alloy to prevent rim damage during offroad and rough trail terrain
- Chain: KMC Branded S1. Specially made for high performance E-Bike power
- Weight: 75lbs with battery removed. Battery weight 19.5lbs.
- Model: Rambo Megatron 2.0 1000 X2WD (TrueTimber Viper Western Camo) and 1000 X2WD-BFD (Matte Black & FDE)