The Conquest® V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and
adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and longrange shooting. The 4-16x50 model was designed as a lightweight, high-performance product for various demanding hunting and shooting applications, where compactness and maximum light management is required. This is by any standard best in class.
The Conquest V4 family is based on a 4x zoom ratio, incorporates a 30 mm main tube, and consists of the 1-4x24, 3-12x44, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, 4-16x50 and 6-24x50 models. Each model delivers 90% to-the-eye light transmission, offers .25 MOA or .50 MOA click values, capped windage adjustment, second focal plane reticle designs, and a large range of total elevation and windage travel adjustment.
The Conquest® V4 models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty and Five-Year No-Fault Policy. These riflescopes serve a wide range of hunting and shooting applications, are packed with unique features, perform beyond expectations in their price range and provide exceptional value.
- In addition to the Z-Plex #20 reticle, ZEISS also offers the ZBR-1 for this model, which features fine line subtensions with 1 MOA graduations, to ensure minimum target coverage and maximum target visibility. Both reticle options are non-illuminated.
- Friendly and forgiving eyebox, abundant eye relief, and the wide field of view affords the shooter fast and full target acquisition, which helps to enable swift and accurate shot placement
- 4x zoom ratio, provide a high level of versatility across a wide array of applications
- Capped Elevation Turret is an easy to manipulate, positive, tactile and highly repeatable turret with a large range of adjustment
- Ballistic Reticle can be adjusted individually to shot distances and your specific needs
- Higher definition glass enhanced with T* light transmission coating
- Lotutec Hydrophobic Protective Coating
- 90% to-the-eye light transmission,
- Great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range
- Designed and engineered in Germany for absolute reliability: the mechanical systems stand the test of harsh recoil, extreme temperatures and abusive field conditions
Scope Weight: 16.6 oz
Scope Length: 10.08"
Magnification Range: 1-4x
Scope Objective Diameter: 24mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment: 1/2 MOA
Parallax Adjustment: Fixed (100 Yards)
Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
- Reticle: Plex Illuminated Reticle
Field of View: 28.5 ft @ 100 yards
Twilight Factor: 3.5-9.8
Light Transmission: 90%
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes
- MPN: 522905-9960-000