Pack the heavyweight Women’s Core Merino 330 Hoody when frigid temps are in the forecast. It features our heaviest-weight merino wool to keep you warm on the coldest hunts. Temperature-regulating merino wool’s exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio keeps you warmer with less bulk, and the contoured hood with a built-in facemask offers additional warmth and concealment. Merino wool also resists odor to keep smell to a minimum, and our ArmorSpun merino wool is reinforced for improved durability. And to make sure sweat doesn’t leave you wet and cold, Sitka added a synthetic interior that quickly moves moisture away from your skin and through your system to keep you dry and warm.
- Lightweight and durable 330-gram, 17.5-micron ArmorSpun Merino Wool exterior fabric
- Recycled synthetic lining rapidly moves heat-sapping moisture away from skin and through your system
- Easy-care merino wool can be washed and dried with your regular laundry
- Contoured hood for coverage and concealment
- Low-profile handwarmer pocket
- Breathable merino wool mesh facemask for concealment
- Snag-preventative stitching along sleeves resists abrasion from your pack
- Zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables
- Low-profile integrated thumb holes for easy layering
- Total weight: 16.8 oz.
- MPN: 600209