With an ergonomic, natural cork grip, double FlickLock® adjustability and interchangeable Tech Tips, the Trail Ergo Cork defines 4-season, on-trail versatility.
A versatile lightweight trekker with an ergonomically angled grip, the Black Diamond Trail Cork Ergo Trekking Pole also features a natural cork grip for comfort and moisture management. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability, while Black Diamond's interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for their rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Natural cork grip wicks away sweat and molds to hands over time
- Dual-density rubber tops for a solid grip
- Non-slip foam grip extension
- 360° padded webbing wrist strap
- 15° corrective angle for optimal grip position prevents injury and fatigue
- Double FlickLocks with ''zero-slip'' security
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips
- Low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Three telescoping sections
- Sold as pair
Usable Length: 29-55 in (74-140 cm)
Collapsed Length: 29 in (74 cm)
Weight per Pair: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g)
Simply flick the lock open, set the length and flick the lock closed—a quick, tight and easily accomplished task, even with gloved hand.