The Swarovski Z8i 2-16x50 offers incredible magnification that makes this scope useful in almost any situation. The Z8 line of Swarovski scopes pushes the boundaries of scope technology like never before.
It features incredible clarity and 93% light transmission, all made possible with the highest imaginable glass quality and Swarovski’s state of the art coatings. The slim 30mm tube size is not overly cumbersome and gives this scope a very elegant look upon the rifle that it is mated with. It also features the optional BTF or ballistic turret flex with both elevation and windage adjustments. This can be installed without any extra tools. This scope also features the first switchable reticle, allowing it to change from dot to circle-dot. Just a quick adjustment with your finger and you can change the FLEXCHANGE reticle to whatever situation you are in.
- Slim 30mm tube with an 8x zoom
- Parallax adjustment knob with catch at 100m mark allows swift and reliable parallax adjustments, even in low-light situations
- SWAROLIGHT illumination with compact illumination controls, 64 levels of intensity, memory function, and auto-switch-off battery conservation. The automatic switch features a tilt sensor which detects whether the rifle is in a shooting position and turns the illumination off if the scope is not, saving battery and extending service life
- Optional BTF (Ballistic Turret Flex) allows for 3 methods of elevation correction, easy windage adjustment, and tool-less installation
- Extremely high 93% light transmission
Scope Weight: 23.8oz
Scope Length: 14"
Magnification Range: 2-16x
Scope Objective Diameter: 50mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment: .1 mrad
Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
Field of View: 63.0-7.8' @ 100yds
Eye Relief: 95mm
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Scope Finish: Matte Black