New for 2020, we are excited to introduce Stone Glacier's first waterproof and breathable outerwear pieces, the M5 Jacket. Built with Stone Glacier waterproof textile technology, HydraShield™, the M5 is a mechanical stretch 3-Layer laminate that boasts a waterproof rating of 31,000mm and a MVTR breathability rating of 27,600g/m2/24hr. A full feature of innovations includes our ContourWaist™System for ease of layering, YKK Vislon® and Aquaguard zippers, and our unique Stratum™Layered Zipper System. The M5 Series provides the protection you are looking for from mother nature’s elements when deep in the back-country.
Pair the Stone Glacier M5 Rain Jacket with the Stone Glacier M5 Rain Pants, to complete your M5 system.
HydraShield™ waterproof 3-layer stretch laminate
- Waterproof rating of 31,000mm
- MVTR breathability rating of 27,600g/m2/24hr
- Soft and quiet polyester exterior fabric, soft tricot interior fabric
- Highly breathable
YKK Vislon® and Aquaguard zippers
- Articulated hood maximizes weatherproofing with two cinch shock cord lockers
- Strategically placed hand pockets for full functionality while wearing a pack
- Strategic color blocking to break up body symmetry at a distance
- Integrated pit-zips
Weight: 17.6 oz
Color: Coyote, Grey
Size Chart: Click Here