When counting the ounces, designer and founder Kurt Racicot hit the mark with the Stone Glacier Krux EVO 40/56 pack. The EVO 40/56 is part of Stone Glacier’s ultralight pack series. Stone Glacier's EVO 40/56 weighs in at 4 lbs on a medium Krux EVO frame, and as a bag only, 1 lb 9 oz. The simplicity of the EVO 40/56 does not take away from its function. The internal spotting scope pocket has a differential cut allowing most scopes to ride neatly while not taking any space in the main bag. The one large side zip provides access to the main bag and for easy in and out access to the scope. The 4,000 cu in. Stone Glacier Krux EVO 40/56 is a versatile multi-day pack that can expand to 5,600 cu in. with the addition of the Stone Glacier EVO Lid. The EVO 40/56 is made with durable Xpac and 500d Cordura fabric. This fabric helps keep Stone Glacier's EVO 40/56 waterproof and easy for clean-up. The side compression straps help with securing loads and tightening down. This pack is hydration compatible, and the 2,500 cu in. built in load shelf helps you haul out your kill.
This made in the USA pack can be upgraded with the Stone Glacier EVO Lid.
- Sold in bivy-mode (without lid)
- Weight - 4lbs. on Medium Krux EVO Frame, bag only weighs 1lb 9oz.
- 150+ pound load rating
- 4,000 cubic inches
- 25” side zip access
- EVO Lid compatible to create 5,600 cubic inches of capacity
- Internal Spotting Scope Pocket capable of fitting the largest scopes
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Hydration compatible
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
Krux Evo Frame with Bag without Lid: $612
Bag Only without Lid: $247
EVO Series Lid: $42 (click here)
Small: 28" - 30"
Medium: 31" - 36"
Large: 37" plus