The Stone Glacier De Havilland Jacket has been designed for both the hunting and outdoor enthusiast. The Stone Glacier De Havilland Jacket is a highly breathable softshell with a tight weave DWR face and lightly brushed fleece backer. The athletic fit and articulated elbows allow for unrestricted movement while wearing a pack during those hiking into the backcountry. The pit zips of the Stone Glacier De Havilland Jacket allow you to continue you on your trek by allowing you to regulate your temperature without having to stop and take off your pack and jacket to cool down. The strategically placed chest and hand pockets allow ease of access while wearing a pack.
Pair the Stone Glacier De Havilland Jacket with the Stone Glacier De Havilland Pants, to complete your De Havilland system.
- DWR Treated Water & Wind Resistant Face
- Lightly Brushed Fleece backer
- 4-Way Stretch
- Highly Breathable
- Reverse Coil YKK Zippers
- Articulated Hood
- Strategically placed chest and hand pockets for full functionality while wearing a pack
- Extended back hem for increased comfort and protection while wearing a pack
- Strategic color blocking to break up body symmetry at a distance
- Integrated Pit-Zips
Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz
Material: 50% Polyester, 43% Nylon, 7% Spandex Technical Fabric
Color: Stone Grey
Size Chart: Click Here