With a maximum load capacity of up to 3kg it is the ideal fluid video head for use with DSLR, system cameras and small camcorders.
Due to the sophisticated fluid system, it allows for a soft, quiet and vibration-free movement whilst filming.
The friction of the tilt movement can be adjusted continuously. The rotary motion is fixed. The head works extremely smoothly and allows for very precise adjustments to be made and is intuitive to use. The Safety Lock system prevents accidental removal of the release plate. In contrast to the VH series the VA Series is equipped with Arca Swiss compatible removable plates.
- For DSLRs or compact video cameras up to 6.6 lb
- For a precise alignment 2 bubble levels are fitted (base and top of head)
- Fluid system provides soft smooth movement
- Safety Lock system - prevents slippage on the plate
- Tilt friction is continuously adjustable - lockable 360 ° panoramic rotation
- 2 spirit levels for perfect alignment
- Sliding quick release plate (69mm) with 1/4 "and 3/8" thread, Arca Swiss compatible
- Removable plates glide path: 70mm
- Rubberized arm (23cm)
- 3/8 "tripod socket at the bottom
- Internal spring-loaded counterbalance mechanism: 1kg
Included in the box: video head, Handle, TY-70A Quick release plate (Arca compatible), instruction manual, warranty card.