New for 2019, Nightforce has brought a Second Focal Plane option to their line-up of 7-35x ATACR Riflescopes. The second focal plane option paired with Nighforce's MOAR-T or MIL-C reticles allow the user to take full advantage of the ATACR line's highest magnification range. The scope uses Extra-low Dispersion glass for superior clarity and brightness under all lighting conditions. The scope features Nightforces ZeroStop technology so you can always get to your original zero quickly and easily.
The ATACR 7-35x56 MOAR-T second focal plane riflescope continues to reinforce Nightforce's commitment to building quality and innovative riflescopes for all shooters.
- Legendary optical performance via an ED glass package
- Side-focus parallax control from 10 meters to infinity
- 100 MOA/29 Milradian of elevation travel
- 60 MOA/17 Milradian of windage travel
- Included Power Throw Lever (PTL) and Flip-Caps
- ZeroStop turret back-to-zero functionality
- Scope Weight: 39.3 oz
- Scope Length: 16"
- Magnification Range: 7-35x
- Scope Objective Diameter: 56mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 34mm
- Scope Turret Adjustment: .25 MOA per Click, Elevation: 100 MOA Total, Windage: 60 MOA Total
- Parallax Adjustment: 11 yd - ∞
- Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
- Field of View: 7x: 97.0 ft; 35x: 3.44 ft (@ 100yds)
- Eye Relief: 95mm / 3.5"
- Illuminated Reticle: Yes DigIllum
- Reticle: MOAR-T
Scope Finish: Black
- MPN: C626