The Kelvin Aerolite 30 Sleeping Bag is a multifunctional layer for active time in camp, cold glassing sessions or dreaded midnight nature calls. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the aesthetics and performance of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. Featuring a 30-degree comfort rating, it’s designed to be an extension of your SITKA clothing systems for full-season performance, even in the wettest conditions. Jacket-like features include zippered, functional armholes; contoured shoulders and hood, and a center-front two-way zipper.
- Reg: up to 6'
- Long: up to 6'6"
Kelvin Aerolite 30 Sleeping Bag weight: 38 oz.
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- ISO 23537, 30-degree comfort rating; designed to be worn with other layers in your SITKA clothing system for colder conditions
- Stowed hook at bottom of bag connects to midlength interior loop; shortens the bag for walking
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Contoured shoulders and hood for a shaped and functional jacket-like fit when active
- Armholes positioned for functional mobility; baffled draft tubes seal in heat
- Shaped footbox provides even warmth around your feet
- 20-denier polyester face and backer
- Center-front two-way zipper