The Intercept Pant delivers the ultimate in sound, scent, and sight suppression to help you get closer when spot-and-stalk bowhunting. The bonded merino wool-blend lining manages moisture and resists odor to keep smell to a minimum, and it regulates temperature for comfort through stop-and-go activity levels. Then Sitka added a tough nylon face to make it durable enough to handle long crawls over rocky, brush-covered ground. Removable D3O® pads protect your knees while you wait for your shot and zippered hip vents allow you to dump heat in a hurry when on the move.
- Stretch nylon face for increased durability
- Bonded merino wool-blend lining manages moisture and resists odor
- Removable D3O® knee pads offers exceptional impact protection and breathability while crawling
- Zippered hip vents for ventilation
- Integrated mesh cargo pockets with silent snaps
- Mesh hand pockets provide additional ventilation
- Total weight: 20.8 oz.
- MPN: 600164