3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Pant offers waterproof protection when you’re three days in and the clouds turn black.
Minimally featured—including micro-taped seams and zero pockets—it’s made from a 20D nylon ripstop face with GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for easy movement and compressibility in the mountains. Two-way side zips offer easy on/off and venting the articulated fit won’t tug when you’re navigating rough country or hiking in the rain.
• 100% waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX 20D nylon ripstop face for ultralight/durable protection from talus-strewn ridges
• 20D nylon ripstop face hits the sweet spot by delivering lightweight protection and durability
• Pliant, packable GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for comfort, reduced weight and quiet performance
• YKK® 7/8-length side zips vent for dumping heat and easy on/off with boots on
• Minimal failure points for long-last performance
• Micro-taped seams for weather protection with minimal bulk
• Adjustable nylon web belt