Prepare yourself for long, frozen sits with the Core Merino 330 Zip-Off Bottom. Heavyweight merino wool brings itch-free warmth for the coldest hunts, while a recycled synthetic lining moves any moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and warm. Merino wool also brings more warmth with less bulk and is naturally odor-resistant to help you avoid being detected. Sitka ArmorSpun merino is also stronger than traditional merino wool to ensure it ’s durable enough season after season.
- Lightweight and durable 330-gram, 17.5-micron ArmorSpun Merino Wool exterior fabric
- Recycled synthetic lining rapidly moves heat-sapping moisture away from skin and through your system
- Easy-care merino wool can be washed and dried with your regular laundry
- ¾-length design eliminates bunching around your boot tops
- Full-length side zips make for easy on/off without removing your boots
- Color coded waistband tabs for correct alignment of side zippers
- Low-profile flatlock stitching for next-to-skin comfort
- Total weight: 10.9 oz.
- MPN: 600153