Built for frigid late-season sits, the heavyweight Core Merino 330 Half-Zip features Sitka's warmest-weight merino wool to keep you warm in the coldest conditions. Merino wool has an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio to keep you warmer with less bulk and it regulates temperature through stop-and-go pursuits. Merino wool also resists odor to help minimize your scent, and Sitka ArmorSpun merino wool outlasts traditional merino wool. And to prevent sweat from leaving you wet and cold, we added a synthetic interior that rapidly moves moisture away from your skin and through your system to keep you dry and warm.
- Lightweight and durable 330-gram, 17.5-micron ArmorSpun Merino Wool exterior fabric
- Recycled synthetic lining rapidly moves heat-sapping moisture away from skin and through your system
- Easy-care merino wool can be washed and dried with your regular laundry
- Snag-preventative stitching along sleeves resists abrasion from your pack
- Zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables
- Low-prof ile integrated thumb holes for easy layering
- Total weight: 15 oz.
- MPN: 600151