Built for late season waterfowl hunts in frigid temps, high winds and driving snow or rain, this is our warmest insulated GORE-TEX jacket for waterfowl hunting. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the characteristics of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. This advanced insulation maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk: increasing mobility while setting decoys or shouldering your shotgun. From watertight cuffs to magnetic pocket closures, every detail has been thoughtfully designed to enhance the experience of late season waterfowl hunters.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with polyester twill face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Water-sealing gasket cuffs adjust to fit your wrist and prevent water from traveling up your sleeve, even when submerged
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic hood moves with you, never impeding your vision
- Two chest pockets, two shell pockets and two magnetic tuck-away call pockets keep you organized
- Fleece-lined high hand pockets for added warmth
Total weight: 44.8 oz.