SITKA warmest GORE-TEX big game gear, Blizzard AeroLite Bib Pant is built for late season hunts in frigid climates. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the characteristics of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. Blizzard AeroLite Bib Pant maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk for increased mobility and less restriction. For hunts that have you covering tons of ground by horseback or snowmobile, Blizzard AeroLite Bib Pant features high-backed bib suspenders and a reinforced seat for ample coverage and extra comfort.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with highly durable polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- 3/4-length side zips allow for venting and easy on/offs
- Reinforced seat for added protection when riding a sled or sitting at a rugged glassing point
- Bib pant style with high seat back and suspenders provides ample coverage and keeps the pant from riding down
- Zippered hip pockets and quiet snap cargo pockets securely stow your essentials
- Blizzard AeroLite Bib Pant total weight: 37.5 oz.