Balancing comfort, features and affordability, the Trail is an all-around pole for any conditions and any terrain.
From casual weekend jaunts to extended backpacking trips in the mountains, the Black Diamond Trail Trekking Pole expertly balances comfort, features and affordability. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability to suit the terrain, while the interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for Black Diamond's rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate changing trail surfaces.
- Dual-density foam grip with extension for secure choke ups on steep ascents
- 360° padded webbing strap
- Double FlickLocks provide total adjustability to suit the terrain at hand
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips
- Low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Three telescoping sections
- Sold as pair
Usable Length: 25-55 in (63.5-140 cm)
Collapsed Length: 25 in (63.5 cm)
Weight per Pair: 1 lb 1 oz (489 g)
Simply flick the lock open, set the length and flick the lock closed—a quick, tight and easily accomplished task, even with gloved hand.