The Aimpoint® Micro H-1 (2MOA) sight has been paired with Blaser original saddle mount manufactured by Blaser to create this exciting new package.
With the Micro-series sights Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that gives the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible. Since its introduction in 2007, the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size, light weight and robustness.
This new mount utilizes both of the mounting points featured on Blaser rifle barrels. Quick detach levers allow this sight to be mounted and dismounted quickly, and without loss of zero.
This mount fits on all Blaser guns with the Blaser saddle mount interface.
The sight and mount are sold as a complete kit only.
The extremely compact Micro H-1 offers up to five years of constant on power from a single CR-2032 battery, and has 12 brightness settings for optimal performance in any light conditions. This sight is completely waterproof, and has been designed to stand up to any extremes in temperature, shock, and rough handing that you will encounter in the field.
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer.
- Clear aperture: 20 mm (.8 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Length sight only: 62 mm (2.4 in)
- Length conf: 88 mm (3.5 in)
- Width: 41 mm (1.6 in)
- Height sight only: 36 mm (1.4 in)
- Height conf: 41 mm (1.6 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 84 g (3.0 oz)
- Weight conf: 227 g (8.0 oz) incl lens covers and mount
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 18 mm (.7 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: Spacer low: 48 mm (1.9 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and high spacer: Spacer high: 57 mm (2.2 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = .4 in at 100 yds
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 5 m (15 ft)
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)