A versatile backpack is one of the most essential pieces of gear you'll ever need to invest in. Sitka Gear's Women's Mountain 2700 Pack is built to accommodate a woman's specific physique and needs, new to the Sitka Gear Women's Big Game Pack system for 2019. The Women's Mountain 2700 Pack comes to you with 2700 cubic inches of space, weighing 3.5 lbs., an internal hydration sleeve that holds 3 litter bladders, and quietly supports 45 pound loads. Part of Sitka's Mountain 2700 Pack streamlined functionality is in its pockets. There is an internal security pocket for your tags, keys or cell phone, and the vertical exterior pockets are positioned to hold spotting scopes, rain gear, or a Sitka Gear Flash Shelter
. You can secure trekking poles, water bottles, or tripods to the side pockets, while scouting, hiking, and shed hunting. The triple density foam waist belt provides comfort, and the Velcro on the belt will hold most pistol holsters, bear spray, and additional Sitka Gear pack accessories.
- Fit and suspension designed specifically for female hunters
- 220-Denier nylon to PU-coated face and back
- 450-Denier coated polyester on underside and back panels
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Internal mesh hydration sleeve
- Velcro bear spray / holster hip belt
- 2700 cubic inches
- Wide panel loader design with YKK zip
- Molded and reinforced waist belt
- Fixed suspension with load-bearing straps
- Two vertical aluminum stays
- Two mesh side pockets with security strap
- Two external YKK AquaGuard horizontal pockets on back panel
- Two side and two back compression straps
Fabric Details: 220-Denier Nylon to PU coated face and back // 450-Denier Polyester Reinforcements on Back Pockets and Bottom Panels
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree- covered and vegetated terrain. Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less.
Environment: Vegetated Terrain
Scenario: Ground Ambush, Spot & Stalk
Climate: Hot, Warm, Mild, Cool, Cold, Extreme Cold
GORE OPTIFADE CONCEALMENT
Traditional mimicry patterns based on human vision are designed to look like a specific type of vegetation or terrain. GORE OPTIFADE Concealment is the only scientifically proven concealment pattern based on animal vision to optically fade a hunter into their surroundings. By using advanced blends of micro and macro patterns to fool animal vision rather than mimic a particular shape, GORE OPTIFADE Concealment is more versatile and more effective at getting hunters close to game.